PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Ashton on Mersey FC acknowledges that every child, young person or adult who plays or participates in football should be able to do so in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- Ashton on Mersey FC acknowledges that all of the above should be protected from poor practice and from all forms of abuse.
- Ashton on Mersey FC will not tolerate any form of inappropriate language or threatening behaviour from parents, guests, spectators, visitors, officials or club representatives on match sidelines, particularly that aimed towards match officials and participating children.
- Ashton on Mersey FC reserves the right to ask any individual demonstrating actions deemed to conflict with this policy to move away from the match sidelines and, if necessary, to leave club premises.
- Ashton on Mersey FC thanks you for your cooperation.